Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome!

Hello, I'm Marcy Moyer. Welcome to my blog!

For the past thirteen and a half years I’ve worked as a real estate agent in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties, successfully representing buyers, sellers, and investors. I am a real estate investor myself, and through my experience profitably flipping houses in the Bay Area I’ve gained a unique understanding of the local market and its trends.

The Bay Area is my home. I've lived here for twenty-eight years and I raised my two sons in Palo Alto. I'm involved with this community from a professional standpoint, through the outstanding public schools my sons attended, and my ties with local arts organizations and theater groups. For me, real estate is local. For more information regarding my listing history visit my website, www.marcymoyer.com.

My intention for this blog is to provide up-to-date, relevant information focusing on Bay Area real estate. Real estate news, listing details, and information on mortgages (including the foreclosure crisis, short sales, and bank owned properties) will be posted regularly. If you're a seller looking for resources to help you understand the value of your home, you'll find something here to help. For home buyers, I'll include links to my latest property listings. The blog will also feature daily interest rate updates that track how much banks are charging for home financing loans.

I'm here to help you, so if you have any questions or comments about my posts or listings, feel free to contact me directly or through the comments sections on this blog.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: