Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mountain View Market Update, Jan 17th: Single Family Homes

Today's snapshot of the Mountain View single family home market:

61 active listings
12 pending sales
1 closed sale in last week

What does this mean? Not much has changed since last week. Active listings are down by 2, and pending sales are up 2.  There's really not enough for me to say that the market is turning around, but at least this week it isn't getting worse.

If you are interested in finding the final selling price of any home, anywhere, you can do it on my website. Click here to get to my site. Once there, click on Cyberhome Home Valuation. You can then type in any address and get the county records. 

If you need anything else please feel free to contact me. I am here to help you! 

No comments: