Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Today's Rates

Let's face it--lately the blog has been pretty cluttered up with long interest rate updates. I've decided to change things up a little bit. Instead of posting bank website info, which presents a slightly biased perspective (I don't encourage Chase and Wells Fargo over other banks, I just find their info more accessible) I've decided to switch to the most recent information from Mortgage News Daily. It's a helpful resource for getting daily interest rates to readers, and the numbers are clear and accurate. Copyright laws for blog posts are a little questionable, so for now I'll play it safe and just include a link to their charts and figures instead of re-printing them here. 


If there are bank reported rates you want to see on the blog, let me know. This is a touch and go process, and it's all about feedback and exchanging information in the most helpful and efficient way. Hopefully within the near future I'll figure out the way to get an interest rate update chart powered by bankrate or another mortgage rate website posted directly on the blog (any advice on getting that done would be greatly appreciated!). Until then, follow the links!

No comments: