Friday, June 22, 2012

Why I Love Living in Palo Alto

I love being a Palo Alto real estate agent, but I particularly love living in Palo Alto. There are many reasons why, but here are a few that come to mind today:

1. In 30-40 minutes I can get to the beach and watch my dog swim and catch balls endlessly
2. Every Fourth of July there is a Chili cook-off

My dog at Half Moon Bay
3. Sunday morning California Avenue Farmer's Market
4. Running to Stanford in the mornings so Demi can chase squirrels
5. Nice neighbors from all over the world
6. Panda Express and Rice
7. The Dish
8. Trader Joes and Piazza's Grocery Stores
9. Hoover Park in the early mornings
10. Fabulous weather.

Sure there are great schools, high tech companies, great medical facilities, etc.  but it is also the little things that make the quality of life here so wonderful.

So if you have any questions about living in Palo Alto, feel free to contact me.

Marcy Moyer
Keller Williams Realty Palo Alto
www.marcymoyer.com
marcy@marcymoyer.com
650-619-9285
D.R.E. 01191194

No comments: